We are looking for a parttime creative and strategic Social Media Assistant to work in our marketing department along with the Head of Social Media. The Social Media Assistant is responsible for assisting with brainstorming engagement strategies, schedule & create social media posts and analyzing analytics.
A good Social Media Assistant is eager to keep abreast of industry innovations and new software.
Social Media Assistant Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create & schedule social media posts.
- Engage with social media audience
- Use analytics tools to track results
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
Social Media Assistant Requirements:
- Eager to learn new tasks and responsibilities
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Enrolled in communication, marketing or social media study.(Not required)
- Proven experience/results in social media or marketing. (Required)
This internship is based upon a parttime period for a minumum of 6 months. Days are flexible and working from home is an option. Interested? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org