We are looking for a parttime creative and strategic Content Curator to work in our marketing department along with the Head of Social Media. The Content Curator is responsible for assisting with brainstorming in engaging and interactive content, schedule & create social media posts and analyzing analytics.
A good Content Curator is eager to keep abreast of industry innovations and new software.
Content Curator Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm content trends.
- Create aligning content
- Create & schedule social media posts.
- Use analytics tools to track results
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
Content Curator Requirements:
- Eager to learn new tasks and responsibilites
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. (Splice and YoutubeStudio)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Enrolled in communication, marketing or social media study.(Not required)
- Proven experience/results in social media or marketing. (Required)
This internship is based upon a parttime period for a minumum of 6 months. Days are flexible and working from home is an option. Interested? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org