We are looking for a Fashion/Product Stylist to create styles and lookbooks.You should be able to tell our brand story with items that meet our brand aesthetics. To this end, the Stylist should be able to combine and select collection items with a sales minded approach. Your expertise should be able to shine during photo & videoshoots and product shoots. You will work closely with the photographer to ensure great content for all our marketing needs.
To ensure success as a Stylist, you should select pieces that suit our brand aesthetics, body types, and personalities.
- Preparing and storing a range of suitable products ahead of each fitting.
- Advising on possible combinations of items to demonstrate their versatility.
- Brainstorm about photoshoot theme's and concepts
- Assisting the photographer during shoots.
- Eager to learn new tasks and responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of stylish clothing and accessory combinations.
- Knowledge of color patterns and fabrics.
- Ability to convert ideas/concepts visually (moodboards, fabrics, video)
- Experience with Pinterest and Adobe Illustrator
- Beginner experience with assisting during photoshoots
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to curate collections that are in line with the brand aesthetic.
This internship is based upon a parttime period for a minumum of 6 months. Days are flexible and working from home is an option. Interested? Send us an email: email@example.com